CapJaxMathFax At A Glance
|CapJaxMathFax system has controls that allow small-step
goal-setting so progress is evident and guaranteed.
Take a look at our PDF flyer CapJaxMathFax At A Glance
- Uses a computer to provide drill and practice so that practice time is not limited by teacher availability.
- Automatically generates exercises. Teachers don't prepare quizzes. They merely provide the parameters for them.
- Builds exercises for any of the four math tables (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) or any combination of tables.
- Guarantees student success by taking small steps through levels of
- Can focus practice at a single level of difficulty or may review earlier levels.
- Randomly generates problems without repetition.
- Allows variable numbers of problems in an exercise.
- Reduces learner stress by timing facts individually.
- Provides immediate positive feedback for correct answers.
- Provides extra reinforcement for fast, correct answers.
- Displays an overall performance report at the conclusion of each exercise.
- Prints reports for teacher review and for use as certificates of achievement.
- Displays and prints item diagnostic details.
- Uses a rating system that allows students to keep personal scores and
- Charts student rating progress graphically.
- Maintains a database of student activity over time.
Your IP Address is: 220.127.116.11